Do a Natural Photoshoot They Said

This photo was taken outside with my friends and I got this pretty cool photo of my friends looking out at the pond.
This Photo was taken at my Uncle’s house outside as we were making some home made pizza for my Aunts Birthday.
Captured this photo of my pond outside over the weekend, I thought it looked nice.

1.)  I enjoyed being able to have the liberty to take my own photos for this project. I also enjoyed admiring some of the things around my yard, as well as my family’s house that provided me the subjects for my photos. Lastly, I liked being able to use the photos I would normally just take on my phone but do nothing with, for this project.

2.) Unfortunately I wasn’t in class the day we took photos using the DSLR cameras. However, when I had the opportunity to check them out during class, one challenge was figuring out how to take a burst of photos. Another challenge was transporting the photos from the camera onto the computer.

3.) The next photo shoot I would include more of my friends or family in the photos. I would also consider taking more up close/zoomed in and detailed photos since these were more large scale subject photos. I also might want to take some of my dog or other animals in nature.

One thought on “Do a Natural Photoshoot They Said”

1. I think the picture with the shape. It has a clear view on what you want us to see. Although you element of space inside Oratory, I cannot really feel space I think it is very close up and I cannot really feel the space. The one with form, I cannot really feel the form nor see it. Although, in that picture I can see RULE OF THIRDS, because it is in the bottom right corner.